Mr. and Mrs. Norman Torgerson of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. Torgerson and Betty Will were married Jan. 24, 1948, in Buffalo. He is retired from Westinghouse Electric Corp.; she retired from the nursing field. They have nine children, 23 grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren and five great-great-grandchildren.
Norman and Betty Torgerson
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port