Mr. and Mrs. James Davern of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Davern and Loretta Chiarmonte were married Jan. 18, 1963, in Holy Cross Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired chief examiner for the nursing home division of Erie County Department of Social Services; she is a retired teacher’s aide for Kenmore Middle School. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Loretta and James Davern
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 147Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud