Mr. and Mrs. James Davern of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Davern and Loretta Chiarmonte were married Jan. 18, 1963, in Holy Cross Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired chief examiner for the nursing home division of Erie County Department of Social Services; she is a retired teacher’s aide for Kenmore Middle School. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Loretta and James Davern
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port