Mr. and Mrs. James Davern of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Davern and Loretta Chiarmonte were married Jan. 18, 1963, in Holy Cross Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired chief examiner for the nursing home division of Erie County Department of Social Services; she is a retired teacher’s aide for Kenmore Middle School. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Loretta and James Davern
- 313 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph