Mr. and Mrs. James Davern of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Davern and Loretta Chiarmonte were married Jan. 18, 1963, in Holy Cross Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired chief examiner for the nursing home division of Erie County Department of Social Services; she is a retired teacher’s aide for Kenmore Middle School. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Loretta and James Davern
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals