Mr. and Mrs. Ray Wartinger of Lancaster celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Protocol Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Wartinger and Rose Miskey were married Jan. 24, 1953, in Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired engineer; she retired from Transit Lanes. They had five children, 11 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Ray and Rose Wartinger
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 70 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 54Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned