Mr. and Mrs. Ray Wartinger of Lancaster celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Protocol Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Wartinger and Rose Miskey were married Jan. 24, 1953, in Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired engineer; she retired from Transit Lanes. They had five children, 11 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Ray and Rose Wartinger
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 132 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice