Mr. and Mrs. Ray Wartinger of Lancaster celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Protocol Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Wartinger and Rose Miskey were married Jan. 24, 1953, in Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired engineer; she retired from Transit Lanes. They had five children, 11 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Ray and Rose Wartinger
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups