Mr. and Mrs. Ray Wartinger of Lancaster celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Protocol Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Wartinger and Rose Miskey were married Jan. 24, 1953, in Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired engineer; she retired from Transit Lanes. They had five children, 11 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Ray and Rose Wartinger
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud