Mr. and Mrs. Ray Wartinger of Lancaster celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Protocol Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Wartinger and Rose Miskey were married Jan. 24, 1953, in Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired engineer; she retired from Transit Lanes. They had five children, 11 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Ray and Rose Wartinger
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'