Mr. and Mrs. Roy R. Kowalski of Boston celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary by exchanging rings at Sunset Bay and retracing their original honeymoon. A trip to Williamsburg, Va., courtesy of their daughter, is planned for the spring. Mr. Kowalski and Elizabeth Ann Cybulski were married Jan. 26, 1963, in S.S. Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Depew. He is a retired machinist for Moog Inc.; she is a retired biology teacher for South Park High School. They have a daughter.
Elizabeth and Roy Kowalski
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups