Mr. and Mrs. Roy R. Kowalski of Boston celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary by exchanging rings at Sunset Bay and retracing their original honeymoon. A trip to Williamsburg, Va., courtesy of their daughter, is planned for the spring. Mr. Kowalski and Elizabeth Ann Cybulski were married Jan. 26, 1963, in S.S. Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Depew. He is a retired machinist for Moog Inc.; she is a retired biology teacher for South Park High School. They have a daughter.
Elizabeth and Roy Kowalski
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port