Mr. and Mrs. David Lamberth of Newstead celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Lamberth and Christine Gugliuzza were married Jan. 19, 1963, in St. Joseph’s New Cathedral, Buffalo. He is a retired teacher in Buffalo Public Schools; she is a retired court reporter for the City of Buffalo. They have a daughter.
David and Christine Lamberth
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port