Mr. and Mrs. David Lamberth of Newstead celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Lamberth and Christine Gugliuzza were married Jan. 19, 1963, in St. Joseph’s New Cathedral, Buffalo. He is a retired teacher in Buffalo Public Schools; she is a retired court reporter for the City of Buffalo. They have a daughter.
David and Christine Lamberth
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'