Mr. and Mrs. David Lamberth of Newstead celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Lamberth and Christine Gugliuzza were married Jan. 19, 1963, in St. Joseph’s New Cathedral, Buffalo. He is a retired teacher in Buffalo Public Schools; she is a retired court reporter for the City of Buffalo. They have a daughter.
David and Christine Lamberth
- 451Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance