Mr. and Mrs. David Lamberth of Newstead celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Lamberth and Christine Gugliuzza were married Jan. 19, 1963, in St. Joseph’s New Cathedral, Buffalo. He is a retired teacher in Buffalo Public Schools; she is a retired court reporter for the City of Buffalo. They have a daughter.
David and Christine Lamberth
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups