Mr. and Mrs. George A. Redder of Depew celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Milos Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Redder and Gladys Eberle were married Jan. 24, 1948, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He worked many years in the printing industry and retired as a printer for Arcata Graphics Control in 1986. She retired the same year as food manager for Como Park School in Lancaster. They have three children, six grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
George and Gladys Redder
- 307 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph