Mr. and Mrs. George A. Redder of Depew celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Milos Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Redder and Gladys Eberle were married Jan. 24, 1948, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He worked many years in the printing industry and retired as a printer for Arcata Graphics Control in 1986. She retired the same year as food manager for Como Park School in Lancaster. They have three children, six grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
George and Gladys Redder
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals