Mr. and Mrs. George A. Redder of Depew celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Milos Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Redder and Gladys Eberle were married Jan. 24, 1948, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He worked many years in the printing industry and retired as a printer for Arcata Graphics Control in 1986. She retired the same year as food manager for Como Park School in Lancaster. They have three children, six grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
George and Gladys Redder
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'