Mr. and Mrs. George A. Redder of Depew celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Milos Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Redder and Gladys Eberle were married Jan. 24, 1948, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He worked many years in the printing industry and retired as a printer for Arcata Graphics Control in 1986. She retired the same year as food manager for Como Park School in Lancaster. They have three children, six grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
George and Gladys Redder
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 291Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 229 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified