Mr. and Mrs. Everett L. “Bud” Murray of North Boston celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Murray and Joan M. Monin were married Jan. 24, 1953, in Fourteen Holy Helpers Catholic Church, Gardenville. He is a retired superintendent of security at Republic Steel; she is retired from Iroquois Central School District. They have two children, four grandchildren, and are expecting a great-grandchild.
Bud and Joan Murray
- 300Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 178 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 113 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 69 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port