Mr. and Mrs. Everett L. “Bud” Murray of North Boston celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Murray and Joan M. Monin were married Jan. 24, 1953, in Fourteen Holy Helpers Catholic Church, Gardenville. He is a retired superintendent of security at Republic Steel; she is retired from Iroquois Central School District. They have two children, four grandchildren, and are expecting a great-grandchild.
Bud and Joan Murray
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals