Mr. and Mrs. Everett L. “Bud” Murray of North Boston celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Murray and Joan M. Monin were married Jan. 24, 1953, in Fourteen Holy Helpers Catholic Church, Gardenville. He is a retired superintendent of security at Republic Steel; she is retired from Iroquois Central School District. They have two children, four grandchildren, and are expecting a great-grandchild.
Bud and Joan Murray
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 166 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 148 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground