Mr. and Mrs. Everett L. “Bud” Murray of North Boston celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Murray and Joan M. Monin were married Jan. 24, 1953, in Fourteen Holy Helpers Catholic Church, Gardenville. He is a retired superintendent of security at Republic Steel; she is retired from Iroquois Central School District. They have two children, four grandchildren, and are expecting a great-grandchild.
Bud and Joan Murray
- 404 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 130 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 89 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed