Mr. and Mrs. Everett L. “Bud” Murray of North Boston celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Murray and Joan M. Monin were married Jan. 24, 1953, in Fourteen Holy Helpers Catholic Church, Gardenville. He is a retired superintendent of security at Republic Steel; she is retired from Iroquois Central School District. They have two children, four grandchildren, and are expecting a great-grandchild.
Bud and Joan Murray
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'