• The Woodstock Inn and Resort in Vermont is offering free ski tickets, plus other wintry perks. The Ski Free Program at the resort’s Suicide Six Family Ski Area starts at $220 per night (plus $20 daily resort fee and 9 percent tax) and includes accommodations at the four-diamond property, lift tickets (normally $44), discounts on equipment rentals (savings of $5) and trail access to the Woodstock Inn Nordic Center (value of $18). The Killington Express Ski Package starts at $369, plus fees, and includes a luxury room, Killington ski passes for two adults (usually from $80 each) and breakfast for two. Holiday blackout dates apply. Mention the programs when booking by phone, or use promo codes SkiFreeWEB13 (Suicide Six) or PKGSKK13WEB (Killington) for online reservations. Info: 888-481-8802, www.woodstockinn.com.
• Amtrak is offering Guest Rewards members a free Acela round trip for every three Acela round trips or six one-way rides completed by March 2. For the free ticket (valued from $149 one way), you must be an Amtrak Guest Rewards member (free to join) and register for the promotion at www.amtrakguestrewards.com. In addition, each qualifying Acela journey must have cost at least $90 one way. Travelers can earn a maximum of two round trips or four one-ways and can book and redeem their free trips between July 1 and Aug. 29.
• Princess Cruises is offering a Cruise Deals & Air Steals promotion, with savings of up to $1,000 per stateroom on cruises and up to $1,000 per couple on airfare. The deal is valid on cruises in Alaska and Europe. For example, on the 12-night Greek Isles cruise departing Rome on May 12, an interior stateroom aboard the Ruby Princess starts at $1,879 per person double, including taxes; the original price was $2,179. In addition, book your flight with Princess eZAir and save $500 per person. Book cruise and air by Feb. 15. Info: 800-774-6237, www.princess.com.
• With El Al Airlines, book a luxury package to Tel Aviv for a budget price. The deal costs $1,599 per person double and includes round-trip nonstop air from New York’s JFK or Newark to Tel Aviv; three nights at the Hilton Tel Aviv or the Carlton Tel Aviv, both five-star properties on the Mediterranean coast; and taxes. The Carlton option features a Royal Executive room and access to the Royal Executive Lounge and includes breakfast, cocktails, refreshments, etc.; depart by Feb. 24. For the Hilton, guests stay in a Vista Club room and earn access to the Vista Lounge and its gratis eats and drinks; depart by March 11. By comparison, nonstop fights start at about $1,100, and the Hilton charges from $300 a night. Info: 800-352-5786, www.elal.co.il/?airline.
• The U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Tourism is offering a $300 air credit on packages to St. Croix. Book a vacation of at least six nights by Jan. 31 and receive a $300 instant airfare credit, a free sixth night and a $20 Match Play Casino certificate. A dozen properties are participating, including the Carina All Inclusive Beach Resort & Casino, the Hibiscus Beach Resort, Hotel Caravelle and Tamarind Reef Resort.
You must book with a designated travel operator. For example, Funjet is offering a late-February package with air for two from Reagan National and six nights at the Chenay Bay Beach Resort for $1,711 per couple, including taxes and the discount. Travel Jan. 27 to March 24. Info: www.visitusvi.com/package_and_promotions.
Deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.