Public input on revisions to the School District’s code of conduct will be sought at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the Frank E. Merriweather Jr. Library, 1324 Jefferson Ave.
The meeting is hosted by Buffalo Reform ED.
Also this week:
• The Common Council will hold its premeeting caucus at 11 a.m. Tuesday in Room 1417 of City Hall.
• The Council will meet in regular session at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Zoning Board will meet at 2 p.m. Wednesday in Room 901 of City Hall.
• The Buffalo Urban Renewal Agency will meet at 9:30 a.m. Thursday in Room 209 of City Hall.
• The Preservation Board will meet at 3 p.m. Thursday in Room 901 of City Hall.