THE WEEK’S LIST
This is the time of year when seemingly everyone is compiling a “what film are you most looking forward to seeing this year” list. We like this one much better. Fandango asked customers this question: What villain are you must eagerly anticipating? Here are the top answers. (Our vote goes to No. 2 on this list.)
1. Ben Kingsley, “Iron Man 3,” opening May 3.
2. Benedict Cumberbatch, “Star Trek Into Darkness,” May 17.
3. Michael Shannon, “Man of Steel,” June 14.
4. Will Yun Lee, “The Wolverine,” July 26.
5. Christopher Eccleston, “Thor: The Dark World,” Nov. 8.
Roller Girls Chili Cook Off
It’s $5 for a Flying Bison beer tasting and chili tastings as cooks vie for $100 top prize, to benefit Queen City Roller Girls’ Lake Effect Furies travel team. From 6 to 10 p.m. Saturday in Artisan Kitchen & Baths (200 Amherst St.) Register to compete by emailing email@example.com.