Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hoffman of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Christopher Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a reception in Classics V Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Hoffman and Mary Faber were married Dec. 27, 1952, in St. Barnabas Catholic Church, Long Island. He is a Korean War veteran and retired superintendent of buildings and grounds for Niagara Wheatfield School District. They have 12 children, 21 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Mary and Robert Hoffman
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 225 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals