Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hoffman of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Christopher Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a reception in Classics V Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Hoffman and Mary Faber were married Dec. 27, 1952, in St. Barnabas Catholic Church, Long Island. He is a Korean War veteran and retired superintendent of buildings and grounds for Niagara Wheatfield School District. They have 12 children, 21 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Mary and Robert Hoffman
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port