Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hoffman of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Christopher Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a reception in Classics V Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Hoffman and Mary Faber were married Dec. 27, 1952, in St. Barnabas Catholic Church, Long Island. He is a Korean War veteran and retired superintendent of buildings and grounds for Niagara Wheatfield School District. They have 12 children, 21 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Mary and Robert Hoffman
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 446 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 87Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres