Mr. and Mrs. Gary Hummer of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a surprise family gift of a second honeymoon at a Dominican Republic resort. Mr. Hummer and Judith Turner were married Jan. 5, 1963, in White Memorial United Methodist Church, Buffalo. He is a retired engineer for Erie County; she is a retired New York State disability examiner. They have six children and nine grandchildren.
Judith and Gary Hummer
- 300Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 178 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 113 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 69 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port