Mr. and Mrs. Gary Hummer of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a surprise family gift of a second honeymoon at a Dominican Republic resort. Mr. Hummer and Judith Turner were married Jan. 5, 1963, in White Memorial United Methodist Church, Buffalo. He is a retired engineer for Erie County; she is a retired New York State disability examiner. They have six children and nine grandchildren.
Judith and Gary Hummer
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 218 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws