Mr. and Mrs. Gary Hummer of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a surprise family gift of a second honeymoon at a Dominican Republic resort. Mr. Hummer and Judith Turner were married Jan. 5, 1963, in White Memorial United Methodist Church, Buffalo. He is a retired engineer for Erie County; she is a retired New York State disability examiner. They have six children and nine grandchildren.
Judith and Gary Hummer
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'