Mr. and Mrs. Gary Hummer of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a surprise family gift of a second honeymoon at a Dominican Republic resort. Mr. Hummer and Judith Turner were married Jan. 5, 1963, in White Memorial United Methodist Church, Buffalo. He is a retired engineer for Erie County; she is a retired New York State disability examiner. They have six children and nine grandchildren.
Judith and Gary Hummer
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo