Mr. and Mrs. Gary Hummer of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a surprise family gift of a second honeymoon at a Dominican Republic resort. Mr. Hummer and Judith Turner were married Jan. 5, 1963, in White Memorial United Methodist Church, Buffalo. He is a retired engineer for Erie County; she is a retired New York State disability examiner. They have six children and nine grandchildren.
Judith and Gary Hummer
- 237 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 111 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph