Mr. and Mrs. Anthony T. Nardozzi of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with renewal of marriage vows and a papal blessing. A Mass was celebrated by Monsignor Fred Voorhes at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, followed by a intimate family dinner in Protocol Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Nardozzi and Donna M. Capitano were married Dec. 29, 1962, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired probation officer and investigator for Erie County with 34 years of service and a former licensed private investigator for 10 years; she is a retired style salon owner and operator in Buffalo. They have two children and two granddaughters.
Donna and Anthony Nardozzi
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'