Mr. and Mrs. Anthony T. Nardozzi of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with renewal of marriage vows and a papal blessing. A Mass was celebrated by Monsignor Fred Voorhes at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, followed by a intimate family dinner in Protocol Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Nardozzi and Donna M. Capitano were married Dec. 29, 1962, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired probation officer and investigator for Erie County with 34 years of service and a former licensed private investigator for 10 years; she is a retired style salon owner and operator in Buffalo. They have two children and two granddaughters.
Donna and Anthony Nardozzi
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 150Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud