Mr. and Mrs. Anthony T. Nardozzi of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with renewal of marriage vows and a papal blessing. A Mass was celebrated by Monsignor Fred Voorhes at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, followed by a intimate family dinner in Protocol Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Nardozzi and Donna M. Capitano were married Dec. 29, 1962, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired probation officer and investigator for Erie County with 34 years of service and a former licensed private investigator for 10 years; she is a retired style salon owner and operator in Buffalo. They have two children and two granddaughters.
Donna and Anthony Nardozzi
- 164 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 104 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph