Mr. and Mrs. Anthony T. Nardozzi of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with renewal of marriage vows and a papal blessing. A Mass was celebrated by Monsignor Fred Voorhes at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, followed by a intimate family dinner in Protocol Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Nardozzi and Donna M. Capitano were married Dec. 29, 1962, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired probation officer and investigator for Erie County with 34 years of service and a former licensed private investigator for 10 years; she is a retired style salon owner and operator in Buffalo. They have two children and two granddaughters.
Donna and Anthony Nardozzi
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals