Mr. and Mrs. Norman Dick of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Red Lobster restaurant. A trip through the New England states is planned for the summer. Mr. Dick and Judith Maruschak were married Jan. 5, 1963, in St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, Fairport Harbor, Ohio. He is a retired general supervisor for the U.S. Post Office on William Street; she formerly worked for Villa Maria Infirmary. They have four children, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Judith and Norman Dick
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground