Mr. and Mrs. Norman Dick of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Red Lobster restaurant. A trip through the New England states is planned for the summer. Mr. Dick and Judith Maruschak were married Jan. 5, 1963, in St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, Fairport Harbor, Ohio. He is a retired general supervisor for the U.S. Post Office on William Street; she formerly worked for Villa Maria Infirmary. They have four children, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Judith and Norman Dick
- 300 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 162Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph