Mr. and Mrs. Norman Dick of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Red Lobster restaurant. A trip through the New England states is planned for the summer. Mr. Dick and Judith Maruschak were married Jan. 5, 1963, in St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, Fairport Harbor, Ohio. He is a retired general supervisor for the U.S. Post Office on William Street; she formerly worked for Villa Maria Infirmary. They have four children, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Judith and Norman Dick
- 337 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo