Mr. and Mrs. Franklin D. Chiodo of Lackawanna will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary with an intimate family dinner gathering. Mr. Chiodo and Mary Ann Zbur were married Jan. 17, 1953, in St. Bernard’s Church, Indiana, Pa. He is currently working as a driver for the City of Lackawanna Senior Center, and is retired from Bethlehem Steel and the state Department of Transportation; she is a retired cashier. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Mary Ann and Franklin Chiodo
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port