Mr. and Mrs. Franklin D. Chiodo of Lackawanna will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary with an intimate family dinner gathering. Mr. Chiodo and Mary Ann Zbur were married Jan. 17, 1953, in St. Bernard’s Church, Indiana, Pa. He is currently working as a driver for the City of Lackawanna Senior Center, and is retired from Bethlehem Steel and the state Department of Transportation; she is a retired cashier. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Mary Ann and Franklin Chiodo
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph