A survey of Hamburg residents on what they think of the changes in the village, particularly the Main Street corridor, is being taken through the village’s web site.
About 40 buildings have been renovated in the last several years through the Main Street grant program. Go to www.villageofhamburg.com. to take the survey, which should take about five minutes. Surveys must be completed by Thursday.
Reservations are being taken for the annual state of the town address and luncheon, sponsored by the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce, at noon Jan. 18 at Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, 3785 South Park Ave., Blasdell. Supervisor Steven Walters will review conditions regarding the town in 2012, as well as anticipated projections for this year. The event is open to all Hamburg Chamber members and the public. To register go to the chamber website at www.hamburg-chamber.org, or call 649-7917.
Also coming up:
• The Village Board will conduct a work session at 5:30 p.m. Monday followed by a regular meeting at 7 p.m. in Village Hall, 100 Main St.
• The Town Board will conduct its reorganization meeting at 7 p.m. Monday in Town Hall, 6100 South Park Ave.
• The Hamburg School Board will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Middle School, 360 Division St., and plans to go into executive session. The board plans to reopen the public portion of the meeting at 7:30 p.m.
• The village Architectural Review Committee will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Village Hall.
• The Frontier School Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the boardroom of the Frontier Educational Center, 5120 Orchard Ave.
• The town Planning Board will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Room 7B of Town Hall.
• The Blasdell Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in Village Hall, 121 Miriam Ave.