Southern Erie County
The Elma Town Board will meet at 6 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road for a work session.
On the agenda will be a discussion of the proposed moratorium on a section of the town building code referring to multiple dwellings. The proposed moratorium will not apply to two-family dwellings.
Also this week:
• The Boston Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 8500 Boston State Road.
• The Eden Town Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 2795 East Church St.
• The Eden Recreation Board will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall.
• The Marilla Town Board will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the upstairs meeting room of the town hall at 1740 Two Rod Road for a work session to review appointments for 2013.
• The Marilla Town Board will hold a public hearing at 7:30 p.m. Thursday prior to the start of the annual organizational meeting on a proposed local law regarding public gatherings and events on town property which will require permits and insurance. • The Wales Town Board will hold its annual organizational meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the community center, 12345 Big Tree Road.