Mr. and Mrs. John J. Gruber of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a luncheon with family and friends at Village Square Events and Catering by Sinatra’s in Kenmore. Mr. Gruber and Margaret A. Berns were married Nov. 22, 1952, in St. Catherine Catholic Church, Addison. He is a retired attorney and justice for the Town of Tonawanda; she is a registered nurse. They have eight children, 10 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
John and Margaret Gruber
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 225 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals