Mr. and Mrs. John J. Gruber of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a luncheon with family and friends at Village Square Events and Catering by Sinatra’s in Kenmore. Mr. Gruber and Margaret A. Berns were married Nov. 22, 1952, in St. Catherine Catholic Church, Addison. He is a retired attorney and justice for the Town of Tonawanda; she is a registered nurse. They have eight children, 10 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
John and Margaret Gruber
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance