Mr. and Mrs. John J. Gruber of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a luncheon with family and friends at Village Square Events and Catering by Sinatra’s in Kenmore. Mr. Gruber and Margaret A. Berns were married Nov. 22, 1952, in St. Catherine Catholic Church, Addison. He is a retired attorney and justice for the Town of Tonawanda; she is a registered nurse. They have eight children, 10 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
John and Margaret Gruber
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port