Mr. and Mrs. John J. Gruber of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a luncheon with family and friends at Village Square Events and Catering by Sinatra’s in Kenmore. Mr. Gruber and Margaret A. Berns were married Nov. 22, 1952, in St. Catherine Catholic Church, Addison. He is a retired attorney and justice for the Town of Tonawanda; she is a registered nurse. They have eight children, 10 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
John and Margaret Gruber
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo