Mr. and Mrs. William C. Dolce of Tonawanda celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in the Tonawanda Senior Center in October and later in St. Christopher Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. They were honored guests during family holiday festivities. Mr. Dolce and Angeline L. Monte were married Dec. 28, 1942, in the Catholic Chapel in Fort Niagara. He is a retired employment specialist for the State Department of Labor, Buffalo; she is a retired supervisor for the Air Force in Buffalo. They have three children, eight grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren.
William and Angeline Dolce
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals