Mr. and Mrs. William C. Dolce of Tonawanda celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in the Tonawanda Senior Center in October and later in St. Christopher Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. They were honored guests during family holiday festivities. Mr. Dolce and Angeline L. Monte were married Dec. 28, 1942, in the Catholic Chapel in Fort Niagara. He is a retired employment specialist for the State Department of Labor, Buffalo; she is a retired supervisor for the Air Force in Buffalo. They have three children, eight grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren.
William and Angeline Dolce
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified