Mr. and Mrs. Robert A. Winkler of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville, followed by a family dinner hosted by their children. Mr. Winkler and Patricia J. Brohman were married Dec. 27, 1952, in St. Benedict Catholic Church. He is retired owner and broker at Agency Associates of Western New York in Amherst; she is a retired teacher for the Buffalo School District. They have five children, 10 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Bob and Pat Winkler
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'