Mr. and Mrs. Robert A. Winkler of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville, followed by a family dinner hosted by their children. Mr. Winkler and Patricia J. Brohman were married Dec. 27, 1952, in St. Benedict Catholic Church. He is retired owner and broker at Agency Associates of Western New York in Amherst; she is a retired teacher for the Buffalo School District. They have five children, 10 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Bob and Pat Winkler
- 301Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 178 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 113 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 70 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port