Mr. and Mrs. Robert A. Winkler of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville, followed by a family dinner hosted by their children. Mr. Winkler and Patricia J. Brohman were married Dec. 27, 1952, in St. Benedict Catholic Church. He is retired owner and broker at Agency Associates of Western New York in Amherst; she is a retired teacher for the Buffalo School District. They have five children, 10 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Bob and Pat Winkler
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground