Mr. and Mrs. Robert A. Winkler of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville, followed by a family dinner hosted by their children. Mr. Winkler and Patricia J. Brohman were married Dec. 27, 1952, in St. Benedict Catholic Church. He is retired owner and broker at Agency Associates of Western New York in Amherst; she is a retired teacher for the Buffalo School District. They have five children, 10 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Bob and Pat Winkler
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away