Mr. and Mrs. James Wilson of Niagara Falls celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate gathering in November with their daughters, sons-in-law and family. Mr. Wilson and Verna Wise were married Oct. 20, 1962, in Niagara Falls. He is a retired chemical operator for E.I. DuPont in Niagara Falls; she is a retired electronic assembler. They have three daughters and six grandchildren.
Jim and Verna Wilson
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port