Mr. and Mrs. James Wilson of Niagara Falls celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate gathering in November with their daughters, sons-in-law and family. Mr. Wilson and Verna Wise were married Oct. 20, 1962, in Niagara Falls. He is a retired chemical operator for E.I. DuPont in Niagara Falls; she is a retired electronic assembler. They have three daughters and six grandchildren.
Jim and Verna Wilson
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance