Mr. and Mrs. James Wilson of Niagara Falls celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate gathering in November with their daughters, sons-in-law and family. Mr. Wilson and Verna Wise were married Oct. 20, 1962, in Niagara Falls. He is a retired chemical operator for E.I. DuPont in Niagara Falls; she is a retired electronic assembler. They have three daughters and six grandchildren.
Jim and Verna Wilson
- 313 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph